The Owners Corporation Manager is involved in coordinating the affairs of an Owners Corporation. Your Owners Corporation (formerly Body Corporate) can appoint a manager (like Bluestone OCM) to help handle the day-to-day affairs.
As an Owners Corporation Manager we are specialists in our field. We possess the knowledge and skills to professionally administer the owners corporation. Furthermore we transfer the onerous responsibilities from the unit holders and provide a dedicated skills set to ensure they are handled with care and accuracy.
How are Owners Corporation Managers Appointed?
An Owners Corporation Manager can only be appointed by the owners corporation. The appointment requires an ordinary resolution be held at a meeting.
Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare and distribute notices, agendas and minutes
- Keep and maintain the owners corporation register
- Keep and maintain records
- Attend to correspondence with owners, contractors and all other 3rd parties
- Arrange quotations for repairs and maintenance
- Take out and maintain required insurance matters – claims and renewals, and owner’s queries
- Pay all invoices
- Prepare and distribute financial statements and budgets for each financial year
- Provide owners corporation certificates
- Arrange audits and reports required by law
- Attend to orders, submissions and appeals
- Prepare and implement a grievance procedure, and
- Ensure compliance with the Owners Corporations Act 2006, the Owners Corporations Regulations 2007 and rules.
For more information, contact your Bluestone OCM today.