Bluestone OCM is an independent Owners Corporation Manager committed to providing a high-level of service and enhancing the investment value of buildings under our care. Our points of difference are;
- Our principals have extensive property, accounting and finance backgrounds with particular expertise in property development and investment
- We employ a ‘best practise’ platform without compromise providing industry leading service in facilities management, accounting, reporting, communications, and IT
- Our executives are shareholders in the business, and take direct responsibility for the building management
- We work closely with selected facilities management specialists to provide an integrated Owners Corporation and facilities management service
During the final 6 months of construction we will finalise the optimal structure of services and contracts.
Bluestone OCM is structured to effectively select, appoint and manage specialist providers of facilities management services. This provides for optimal access to a wide breadth of services, cost efficiencies, level of service, flexibility and control over performance.
ONLINE MEMBER PORTAL
Bluestone OCM provides a dedicated website portal for Owners Corporation Members. This provides;
- Owners with access to financial information, documents, levy payments and communications
- Committee members with the ability to view full financial information (i.e. Profit & Loss, Cashflow and Balance Sheet)
- Access to a ‘Community Wall’ (i.e. a communications hub for Owners and Tenants)
- Owners and Tenants the ability to lodge maintenance requests
To purchase access devices and OC certificates click through to our portal here.
Bluestone OCM operates a 24/7 hotline for emergency repairs and security issues. All calls are attended to promptly & appropriately, and are logged, tracked and followed up.
DISPUTE PREVENTION FOCUS
Bluestone OCM works closely with the Developer to ensure that the appropriate building tailored Owners Corporation Rules are adopted in the setting up of the Owners Corporation. This provides the Owners Corporation Manager with an effective way to govern breaches and implement a dispute resolution process (if required).
Prevention is of course preferred and so Bluestone OCM is proactive in monitoring and responding to issues that might give rise to a dispute. We deal with stakeholders respectfully and within the context of the buildings rules and our authority.